Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract (“Agreement”) between you and PREMIER FIREWOOD COMPANY, LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company (“Premier Firewood Co.™”). Please read the Agreement carefully. By accessing and/or using this website premierfirewoodcompany.com (the “Website”) you agree to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Website.
Use of Websites
The Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Premier Firewood Co.™ Premier Firewood Co.™ reserves the right to refuse service, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Premier Firewood Co.™ believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Premier Firewood Co.™ Any framing of the contents of this Website without the prior written permission of Premier Firewood Co.™ is strictly prohibited
All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the owned or licensed property of Premier Firewood Co.™ and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the “Marks”) are proprietary to Premier Firewood Co.™ or other respective owners which have granted Premier Firewood Co.™ the right and license to use such Marks. Any use of content or descriptions, any derivative use of the Websites or its contents, and any use of data mining, robots, or similar gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some links will let you leave the Websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Premier Firewood Co.™ and Premier Firewood Co.™ is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Termination; Access Restriction
Premier Firewood Co.™ may terminate this Agreement, or terminate or suspend your access to this Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use this Website will immediately cease.
Premier Firewood Co.™ makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Website or the content of any website or websites "linked" to this Website. Any decision made by you based on information contained in this Website or websites "linked" to this Website is your sole responsibility. Premier Firewood Co.™ shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or inability to access this Website or the content of any website or websites "linked" to the Websites.
THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PREMIER FIREWOOD CO. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. PREMIER FIREWOOD CO. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PREMIER FIREWOOD CO. DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Premier Firewood Co.™ may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by reasonable notice, including without limitation by posting revised terms on this website, which amended terms and conditions shall be binding on you.
If any term of this Agreement is to any extent invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability; all other terms hereto shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Law; Arbitration
This Agreement and your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any dispute or controversy relating to or arising in connection with this Agreement and/or the Websites shall be settled by binding arbitration to be held in Fairfield County, CT under the then existing rules of the American Arbitration Association as in effect at the time the dispute or controversy arises. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding on the parties to the arbitration and judgment may be entered on the decision of the arbitrator in any court having jurisdiction.
What Information We Collect
We collect information about you when (A) you give it to us, and (B) with automatic technologies.
- Information You Provide to Us
You may provide Personal Information to us through our Website when you place an order for one of our products, when you create an account, or when you sign up for our newsletter. “Personal Information” is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with you or someone else. Examples of Personal Information are your name, address, email address, phone number, and purchase information.
In general, you can visit this Website without identifying yourself or revealing any Personal Information. At your option, there are times we collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information. Contact Information allows you to create an account and allows us to communicate with you, fulfill your order and send you our newsletter. Contact Information includes but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, and email address, or other information about yourself that you provide.
- Purchase Information. Purchase Information allows us to fulfill orders you place with us. Purchase Information includes, but is not limited to, your payment method and payment information, items you order and purchase, or other information that you provide.
- Information We Automatically Collect
In addition to information you provide to us, in some cases we may automatically collect Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” is information that is not reasonably capable of being associated with you or someone else. We may automatically collect the following types of Non-Personal Information:
- Device Information. This is information about how you access our Website, such as the operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, unique identifiers associated with your device and the domain name of the Website from which you linked to our Website or advertisement.
- Cookie Information. This is information contained on “cookies” that are used by some pages on this Website. Cookies are small files that the Website places on your hard drive for identification purposes. Cookies do not collect Personal Information unless you supply it and cookies cannot read data off your hard drive. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track pages you visit and your traffic pattern, which helps us collect information regarding the usefulness of the Website and effectiveness of the Website’s navigational structure, as well as to develop enhancements to the Website. Some cookies allow us to run Google websites and Google’s ads-related products, allow you to Follow Us and Like Us on our Facebook page through the Website and allow you to access our Yelp page through the Website.
In the event that Non-Personal Information collected is combined with Personal Information you have provided to us, we will treat it like Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use and store the information we collect from you in order to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you and for other internal purposes. We may also enhance or merge Personal Information you provide with data obtained from others for the same purposes. Some examples of how we use the information we collect are as follows:
- To create your account and provide services. We use the information we collect to create and secure your account and to provide services to you, including the fulfillment of orders you place with us.
- To communicate with you and to promote our services. We use information we collect to provide you with customer support, to send you our newsletter if you’ve requested it and to send you service-related announcements.
- To improve and promote our Website. We use information we collect to understand how you shop with us, determine the methods and devices used to access our Website and to improve or enhance our Website.
- For legal reasons. We reserve the right to access, use, preserve, transfer or disclose, at any time without notice to you, any information (including Personal Information) as reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations and filing requirements.
- To prevent or detect fraud. We use information to protect our customer’s accounts, our services, or to detect or prevent any security or technical issues related to our services.
When We Share the Information We Collect
- For Legal Reasons. We may be required to disclose information about you to third parties as required by law.
- To Prevent Fraud. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose information about you to third parties to protect against or to prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, or other liability.
Retention and Security of Personal Information
To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from unpermitted access to such information, why we gather such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. We strive to maintain a system that reasonable safeguards Personal Information and have put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
Advertising Service Providers
We use Google Analytics Advertising Features as part of our marketing analytics and advertising. We may also use other services provided from Google Analytics from time to time
Do Not Track Signals
We currently respond to Do Not Track signals.
Links to Other Websites
N UNDER THE AGE OF 18 & THEIR PARENTS OR
Notice of Policy Towards Children
Our Website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not send us any Personal Information. If you know of anyone under the age of 18 who has provided us with information, please contact us immediately and we will remove the information.
Last updated: October 1, 2020